• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015-16

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
haha I was talking about the 1.15 odds which you mentioned. Obviously the market has reacted to Pakistan being in the ****ter for much of that T20 before recovering.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
haha I was talking about the 1.15 odds which you mentioned. Obviously the market has reacted to Pakistan being in the ****ter for much of that T20 before recovering.
1.33 was the odd before the first match as well.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I find it extraordinary you think Pakistan are an 87% chance of winning a T20 game vs Zimbos in Zimbo (which is what 1.15 represents), but anyway I've laboured this point. Agree to disagree :)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
...you think Pakistan are an 87% chance of winning a T20 game vs Zimbos in Zimbo..
Yes I do. But you're not the only one who underestimates this Pakistan T20 team. Be prepared to be surprised by them for the next 1 year.

Zimbabwe doesn't have one T20 player of the calibre of Afridi, Umar, Shoaib, Hafeez, Mukhtar, Wahab or Tanvir, except Chigumbura and maybe to an extent Sean Williams.

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
7/1 after 2.4 is like bad test match batting

Edit: Chibhabha's dismissal was pathetic umpiring tbh

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
16/3 after 5 - assume you didn't expect this Jono? ;)

Pakistan is paying 1.10 - still time to put some money

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
it is incredible that you are missing the point. Pakistan's batting is ****. Why bet 1.15 pre-match? Get on during the game when Pakistan become underdogs. Unless you're happy with your 15 cent in the dollar. I'll take my $1.20 every dollar thanks.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah if Pakistan win the toss and you think they're going to post a poor total and then comfortably defend it, you should be looking to load up in the innings break; not at the start.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
@Jono: Pakistan's T20 batting is not **** ...
I think I am repeating my point now...It's time for you to concede
If you know Pakistan's T20 batting is ****, you should've put money on them scoring a low total (it was 160.5 at the start of the innings)...did you?

@Pews: I was not expecting Pakistan to post a poor total - I was expecting Pakistan to win regardless (as long as they post >125)...130 or 180 is immaterial - I expect them to win...I don't want to lose my opportunity by waiting for them to score 136 (while they may score 160 - I don't have a view on that)...That and the betting sites can't read this slow pitch - that is something I can't predict. 2.2 after scoring 136 was a bad odd from the sites, because as soon as Pakistan scored >125 the odd should be <2
So, in short - sure I would've preferred to bet at 2.2 after 136 but I didn't know 1. how much they'd score, 2. the betting sites can't read this pitch after 1.5 matches

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
@Jono: Pakistan's T20 batting is not **** ...
I think I am repeating my point now...It's time for you to concede
If you know Pakistan's T20 batting is ****, you should've put money on them scoring a low total (it was 160.5 at the start of the innings)...did you?

@Pews: I was not expecting Pakistan to post a poor total - I was expecting Pakistan to win regardless (as long as they post >125)...130 or 180 is immaterial - I expect them to win...I don't want to lose my opportunity by waiting for them to score 136 (while they may score 160 - I don't have a view on that)...That and the betting sites can't read this slow pitch - that is something I can't predict. 2.2 after scoring 136 was a bad odd from the sites, because as soon as Pakistan scored >125 the odd should be <2
So, in short - sure I would've preferred to bet at 2.2 after 136 but I didn't know 1. how much they'd score, 2. the betting sites can't read this pitch after 1.5 matches
why should I concede? In two matches you've been made to look so silly. I literally said what has happened in this match (i.e. Pakistan will start short priced favs and **** up mid match and blow out their odds) would happen.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Put some money at 2.20.
I'll take my $1.20 every dollar thanks.
Ya good that you followed my advice, but you won't get this opportunity every match is what I've been saying
What would you do if Pak scored 165? Nothing, whereas I'd take my .33 every match

And if you're saying that you knew Pak would never score 165, then you should put money on them scoring a low total. You'd get more than 2.2 for something as low as 136.

Last edited: