• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

ajdude

International Coach

looks so weird with no extras. also doolan keeping ahead of triffitt and mcdermott?

actually i thought i read a tweet saying doolan took a catch at third slip.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah Doolan is at slip.

Also I'm loving this meme of Bailey getting bowled thanks to his avant garde take on how to make batting as hard as possible with his back leg.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i kinda figured NSW would play it safe until the bonus points are done, considering if Victoria gets a wicket here, they'll get 0.5 points. instead lyon is clearing the front leg to boland and smashing fawad for six. it worked i guess. they made it to over 100.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
reverse sweep for nothing
slog sweep for six
slog sweep for six
reverse sweep for one

lyon's got this batting thing figured out

conway meanwhile is now none off 27 in shield cricket