• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gotta say, although his selection was abrupt, Boland has really upped his game this season. I want to see that lovely face of his more often.

Compton

International Debutant
Haven't seen any of him playing, how much of Nair is the media drinking the Kool Aid vs he might actually be brilliant?

brockley

International Captain
I just hope Nair is given a go in the last game if pitch permits,and yes a state contract,we don't need Somerville.
One thing for sure at 4/24 Abbott at 8 and Copeland 7 batting looks very thin without Nair.
I guess if we lose this and Qld lose,we will have 2 win the last,and hope games go our way.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haven't seen any of him playing, how much of Nair is the media drinking the Kool Aid vs he might actually be brilliant?
A lot of kool aid, but not entirely unwarranted.

I'd dare say his action will get tested soon enough though

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's not that much hype though? I saw like one article, written basically because he's 17, and then it's just us, and I'm just talking about him because PEWS has been cyber stalking him since he was 12

Big Ben delivering again

adub

International Captain
Massively impressed with KP
630 runs with no really big tons and a 57 ave is a great season for a young guy playing 3 for the first time at this level. Just fell short of pushing his fc average over 40. Hopefully second dig.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
There's not that much hype though? I saw like one article, written basically because he's 17, and then it's just us, and I'm just talking about him because PEWS has been cyber stalking him since he was 12

Big Ben delivering again
Haha yeah if anything the media hype has been pretty low key for a 17 year old debutant. The bloke is a gun in general, but yeah I'd be surprised if he didn't have to have his action tested soon. I'd not be all that surprised if he made it more as a batsman regardless though.

adub

International Captain
I bet he could appreciate the **** out of a fort much better than any Marsh ever could
If he forks out for the airfares I'll show him where to get the best coffee and gelato in Sri Lanka just a lusty Andre Russell blow down the ground at Galle.