Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1874
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

  1. #31
    International Coach mr_mister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    14,432
    oh thats good then. thought there were a bunch ahead of him. i often forget dan smith is gone lol.

  2. #32
    International Captain adub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    a parallel universe where Andrew Hilditch was a good chairman of selectors
    Posts
    6,065
    I am surprised it looks like they're not going with Carters frankly.

  3. #33
    Dan
    Dan is offline
    Global Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Great A'Tuin
    Posts
    14,632
    Quote Originally Posted by adub View Post
    I am surprised it looks like they're not going with Carters frankly.
    Opening and 'keeping is a tough gig, I guess. They could change the batting order around to accommodate him in the middle order with the gloves (and they still might), but given that Warner's partner is still very much an open spot, a well-performed domestic opener probably isn't likely to want to shuffle down the order right about now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Honestly if Dan isn't the greatest living creature on Earth, he is only second behind Luggage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer
    Compete with us | Smile with us | Fight on with us | Dream with us

  4. #34
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    6,385
    Seems Luke Doran has followed his brother to Tasmania,playing in a trial, with Roses' lack on success he may get a run as the 2nd spinner in the side.


  5. #35
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    the guy's trash bro
    Posts
    48,930
    worth a go in the ODers
    http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blo...cricket-legacy

    Brad McNamara ‏@bbuzzmc
    Will say this once and then nothing else. Defamation laws quite clear in Aus.be careful.

  6. #36
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    6,385
    Considering Clive Rose' record in one dayers,averaging over a 100,definitely worth a go,,altho Rose took 2/36 today.
    Surprised Green played over Doran last year to be honest,don't know what Green doing he played for Surrey 2nds this year.

  7. #37
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    6,385
    These are the movements in the off Season I can remember,playing catch up.

    To Victoria Trent Lawford,Solomon Mire,Welegedera,Michael Hill,Michael Beer and Andrew Mcdonald.
    To the Redbacks Alex Keath,Jake Haberfield,Gregory West,Wes Agar.
    To West Australia Jon Wells.
    To NSW Jamie Crossthwaite.Andrew Maher.
    To Tasmania Brett? Mcdermott,Daniel Salpietro,Luke and Jake Doran,
    To QLD Mathew Foster.

    A player in transition Nathan Sowter played for Middlesex this year in T20 not signed a contract,in the Sydney Sixers Academy squad,hasn't made a decision where he will play yet.

    All itineries out except the new Futures Cup Comp where all teams will play 6 games each,with their being 8 sides,including a Cricket Australia Academy squad.

  8. #38
    Y no Afghanistan flag NUFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Marrickville
    Posts
    25,901
    Hey who would make your Aussie test team excluding everyone who has played an international in any format before?
    I'm posting this in here to avoid NZ posters tbh.
    zorax likes this.

  9. #39
    Hall of Fame Member TheJediBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    16,118
    Kane Williamson
    Furball and zorax like this.

  10. #40
    International Regular Andre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,137
    Quote Originally Posted by brockley View Post
    These are the movements in the off Season I can remember,playing catch up.

    To Victoria Trent Lawford,Solomon Mire,Welegedera,Michael Hill,Michael Beer and Andrew Mcdonald.
    To the Redbacks Alex Keath,Jake Haberfield,Gregory West,Wes Agar.
    To West Australia Jon Wells.
    To NSW Jamie Crossthwaite.Andrew Maher.
    To Tasmania Brett? Mcdermott,Daniel Salpietro,Luke and Jake Doran,
    To QLD Mathew Foster.

    A player in transition Nathan Sowter played for Middlesex this year in T20 not signed a contract,in the Sydney Sixers Academy squad,hasn't made a decision where he will play yet.

    All itineries out except the new Futures Cup Comp where all teams will play 6 games each,with their being 8 sides,including a Cricket Australia Academy squad.
    Scott Henry had moved to Brisbane. Mire is apparently playing grade in Sydney. Alex Kemp for Qld moved to Sydney late last summer.

  11. #41
    Hall of Fame Member TheJediBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    16,118
    Seems like a lot of Victorians moving back home

  12. #42
    Y no Afghanistan flag NUFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Marrickville
    Posts
    25,901
    No debut for you XI soupnazi.jpg

    1 Ryan Carters
    2 Cameron Bancroft
    3 Michael Klinger c
    4 Peter Handscomb
    5 Jordan Silk
    6 Travis Head
    7 Chris Hartley+
    8 Adam Zampa
    9 Chadd Sayers
    10 Jason Behrendorff
    11 Andrew Fekete

    Sam Whiteman was very close to selection. Nearly went for him over Head as a specialist bat at 6.
    Zampa is the least deserving but I guess his batting and 'potential' puts him ahead of um.. Holland, I guess?
    I might not have picked Fekete if not for Test squad selection.

    Haw I missed anyone obvious? Ludes unlucky too!

  13. #43
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    6,385
    NZ to play a Cricket Australia Xl in a 2 day game a couple of days after the Prime Ministers' xl game in Canberra.So another chance for Juniors to play a big team,hope Jordan Gauci gets a run.

  14. #44
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    6,385
    Cricket Tasmania ‏@crickettas 7m7 minutes ago
    .@haroldoevans who has come down from NSW to play for @KDCC_Knights also amongst the runs again with 40. cc @GordonDCC

  15. #45
    International Coach Gnske's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Furiously ejaculating
    Posts
    12,692
    Quote Originally Posted by NUFAN View Post
    No debut for you XI soupnazi.jpg

    1 Ryan Carters
    2 Cameron Bancroft
    3 Michael Klinger c
    4 Peter Handscomb
    5 Jordan Silk
    6 Travis Head
    7 Chris Hartley+
    8 Adam Zampa
    9 Chadd Sayers
    10 Jason Behrendorff
    11 Andrew Fekete

    Sam Whiteman was very close to selection. Nearly went for him over Head as a specialist bat at 6.
    Zampa is the least deserving but I guess his batting and 'potential' puts him ahead of um.. Holland, I guess?
    I might not have picked Fekete if not for Test squad selection.

    Haw I missed anyone obvious? Ludes unlucky too!
    Fawad probably, although I suspect that will be remedied in Bangladesh at the expense of O'Keefe who would be a Hall of Legends member of that list.

Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Australian Domestic Off Season thread 2015
    By brockley in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 20-12-2016, 03:44 PM
  2. ***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2015/16
    By Kippax in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 2502
    Last Post: 08-08-2016, 01:11 AM
  3. ***Official*** English Domestic Season 2015
    By theegyptian in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 1118
    Last Post: 10-03-2016, 09:26 AM
  4. South African Domestic Off-Season 2015
    By SeamUp in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 21-01-2016, 07:40 AM
  5. ***Official English Domestic Off Season 2014-2015***
    By superkingdave in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 11-04-2015, 12:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •