• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

"This Seb Gotch, he's a future star. He can do everything. This situation is perfect for him"

"Howzat?!"

"Did you see his head position?! There's a test batsman! The future generation is fine, they just need opportunity"

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Actually I'm not sure I want to watch the Chappell XI get obliterated like this.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it was working for the first innings but pooped itself when the ca innings started

no sound though...............

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, I tried to find it and had no luck. And when I tried to log in/sign up, it wouldn't let me either. Farcical.
Iirc I couldn't sign up last time I tried because it wanted an Aussie phone number. I'll check again later.

adub

International Captain
Looks like Head wants to feast all on his own
I said last year that all Head needed was to get that first ton and he'd be away. Certainly doesn't seem to mind the captaincy if leading from the front like this is any indication. Will be something if they can chase down 350.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah going against NSW at full strength (except Warner) was going to be an impossibly tall order anyway.

I wonder whether they would have been well served by having a couple of experienced players from the state teams to guide them (Haddin, D.Hussey someone like that) on field.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
No need to wonder mate. They would have been well served.

Head has reached his 200. What a champion.

adub

International Captain
Yeah, a couple of old heads would make a good addition. Even Pup might have been keen to get on board seeing as how much he's putting into coaching.

Head gone for 202, but wow! what a knock. So long as the rest don't lose their minds they'll chase down 350 with no dramas.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I would have gone for the 4 players over 23 mix even if it meant 1 or 2 of them were 23 years old and x days. The team was just clearly crying out for a couple of calm heads. TBH though, Marcus Harris and Jimmy Pierson is not a bad opening partnership. They'll make runs this tournament against teams that don't have the best ODI quick in the world.

BTW, forgot to say I made a whole $3 profit on the game, put $30 on NSW @ $1.10