• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah, I'd be genuinely surprised if CA XI manages to scrounge even a single win this season.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cutting tonks Faulkner for 6 in his first over. I guess Forkers is nervous on debut.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Maddinson really should make his first List A century today.

I really don't want to see him caught on the boundary for 75 or so.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It's fair to say that Bancroft has upped the ante of late. Great platform, 330 is on the cards IMO.

NSW could get 330 with some decent late cameo's. QLD might get 130.

Gnske

Lel, love the gestures TPC does when hes frustrated or hasn't quite nailed a shot. Hopefully some hip slapping to come today.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good sign that Bancroft is scoring runs for the WAussies...even if it's against South Australia.

adub

International Captain
CAXI doing a good job keeping the rr under control in the middle overs. Can't get a clean stream - is it your typical Bankstown pitch that holds up a little?

adub

International Captain
Bancroft motoring and caught Smarsh on 101.

I wouldn't be so sure SACA can ink in a win against anyone even CAXI Gnske . They've bowled pretty handily from what little I've seen so far.

Gnske

Yeah a bit, both have been struggling to really time the pants off anything. Short was bowling really good miserly stuff

Also neato Bancroft.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm really struggling to see how South Australia will take wickets this season. Haven't their attack gone from hero to zero.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've just felt for the last 15 overs both NSW and CAXI are happy to do what they are doing (go at over 5 without any trouble).

Gnske

I had a sneaky fantasy that Bancroft might get close to his 200.

Please go absolutely berserk these last two overs.

adub

International Captain
Bancroft teeing right off now. I know it's only SA @ Hurstville in List A, but this sort of stuff won't hurt him at all with the selectors come the first test.

adub

International Captain
pretty good recovery from Qld, but that probably just means the pitch was a bit green early and the sun has flattened it out into a typical NSO belter. Get a score for me Dom