• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag

Leading Runscorer market - Kind of weird that none of the Test players are added.

Code:
Shane Watson 7.00	Michael Klinger 7.00	Moises Henriques 9.00
Aaron Finch 9.00	Ben Dunk 11.00	Cameron White 11.00
Callum Ferguson 13.00	Matthew Wade 13.00	Chris Hartley 15.00
George Bailey 15.00	Ed Cowan 15.00	Nic Maddinson 17.00
Peter Forrest 17.00	Dan Christian 19.00	Rob Quiney 19.00
Tim Paine 26.00	Travis Head 26.00	Tim Ludeman 26.00
Peter Handscomb 26.00	Alex Doolan 26.00	Sam Whiteman 34.00
Jake Lehmann 51.00	Ben Rohrer 51.00	Marcus Stoinis 67.00
Simon Milenko 67.00	Nathan Coulter-Nile 101.00	Sean Abbott 101.00
Ashton Agar 101.00
Outright winner
PHP:
NSW Blues 2.88	WA Warriors 3.75	Vic Bushrangers 4.00
Tas Tigers 8.00	QLD Bulls 10.00	SA Redbacks 13.00
Cricket Australia XI 51.00
Are you earning 10% interest in your bank account?

PHP:
SA Redbacks 2.35 vs.	WA Warriors 1.57

NSW Blues 1.10 vs.	Cricket Australia XI 6.50

Qld Bulls 2.00 vs.	Tas Tigers 1.80
Gamble responsiblypoorly so we can make another money to pay for staff, stakeholders etc

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It is on GEM

just from the matador cup thread:
With Siddle and Maxy back I think McKay might be one of the guys who is a surprise to miss a game. With Siddle, Patto, Hastings, Stoinis, Christian, Holland, Maxwell and White in the side I struggle to get McKay to fit.

Fact is Boland is about the only guy for the Vics I think you can be certain won't play game 1. Good squad.
I think that Boland, Siddle (rested) and Quiney will miss out.

Finch White Handscomb Wade Maxwell Stoinis Christian Hastings Pattinson McKay Holland

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
He has been the best Victorian OD bat the past couple of years. He might as well go to South Australia if Vic are going to just randomly drop him to start the year.

I nearly had Christian at 3 btw, hope Handscomb gets the promotion.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, it was, initially at least, all about contracted guys who wouldn't get a game. Now its Greg Chappell massaging his ego wrt talent identification.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Victoria Bushrangers ‏@bushrangers 36s36 seconds ago
The home side get the victory with nine balls remaining. Scotty Boland the best of the bowlers with 3-58.

Looks like we should get the NSW Invitational XI to line up against the CA XI

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, it was, initially at least, all about contracted guys who wouldn't get a game. Now its Greg Chappell massaging his ego wrt talent identification.
It was already disappointing and sucky and just the worst, but the changes made to the team post test players coming back were the final blow

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It was already disappointing and sucky and just the worst, but the changes made to the team post test players coming back were the final blow
What team would you have announced post test players coming back into the comp? Just curious how many you would have kept?