• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
The two best batsmen in the team batting. A thing of beauty. This is going to be a regular sight for the next few years now. Brace yourselves fans and haters.

indiaholic

International Captain
The two best batsmen in the team batting. A thing of beauty. This is going to be a regular sight for the next few years now. Brace yourselves fans and haters.
This is the one reason why I wish Rohit was better than what he is.. A 4-5-6 of Kohli, Rahane and Rohit would have been so magnificent to watch.

cnerd123

likes this
Pujara-Kohli-Rahane-Rahul Jnr.

Would be ideal if we had a number 6 who could bowl a bit too, and a left hander out of those 4, but still pretty solid.

Maybe push Saha up to 6. Pujara-Kohli-Rahane-Saha-Ashwin-Jadeja is fairly solid too.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year

Would be ideal if we had a number 6 who could bowl a bit too, and a left hander out of those 4, but still pretty solid.

Maybe push Saha up to 6. Pujara-Kohli-Rahane-Saha-Ashwin-Jadeja is fairly solid too.
Exactly this. More than Rohit getting better, I would love to have Jadeja getting better in his batting so that we have the bolded one.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
The batting lineup is getting experienced and prudent. This has been a very matured effort....reminded me of some 2004-2007 Tendulkar-Dravid days when they played so slow that they bored the hell out of spectators (and Ian Chappell) but did the perfect job for the team

Howe_zat

Audio File

See this strikes me as the job Jadeja was always supposed to do, but then he turned into a bowler.

Isn't Lokesh Rahul an opener?

Last edited: