• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
the other day I was told that Ranji high scores mean nothing - they probably could have convinced me with this

The main problem is that it's going to be a long career of Yadav Can Bat - He Has A First Class Century Don't You Know
He actually scored a 90 against Australia A in Australia once too. Sometimes random slogging just pays off for him I suppose.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ashwin's allround statline is bloody ridiculous

home: 19 tests, 705 runs at 41.47, 2 hundreds, 119 wickets at, 21.42, 12 five-fors
away: 13 tests, 496 runs at 24.80, 0 hundreds, 50 wickets at 36.66, 3 five-fors

Keith Miller at home and Chris Lewis away

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ashwin's allround statline is bloody ridiculous

home: 19 tests, 705 runs at 41.47, 2 hundreds, 119 wickets at, 21.42, 12 five-fors
away: 13 tests, 496 runs at 24.80, 0 hundreds, 50 wickets at 36.66, 3 five-fors

Keith Miller at home and Chris Lewis away
It's very few tests abroad. He will do better abroad in coming years. I doubt he will go the Kumble way.

indiaholic

International Captain
Nah its a decent number of tests abroad and he was not very good. Has improved as a bowler since then though and expect him to be much better whenever the next tour comes around.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
13 away is few. His career is still quite young. He is a much better bowler now than before and it will reflect in his stats.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, he's been bowling well ever since he landed in Australia imo. Not just in Tests but he's been brilliant in ODIs since then as well.

Before that tour, 119 wickets, average of 32.46 and economy of 4.89
Since then, 21 wickets, average of 24.57 and economy of 4.27

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Our top order really ****ed up by getting to 136/6 here. The pitch has runs.
The odd ball is doing plenty from the rough though. Reckon we'll keep them quiet but there's a chance the lesser batsmen in their team might finally get some runs.