• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best heels and faces in cricket/on cricketweb

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I guess in the cricketing world the spot-fixing cheaters would be obvious candidates for the most obvious heels. KP also another massive heel these days - but spent most of his days as a tweener with the occasional gun/dire heel/face/turn.

On CW...I guess Jono is basically John Cena. Pretty decent on the whole, but most people give him **** all the time anyway.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Watto a bit of a cool heel. The time he broke kayfabe by refusing to do his homework was itstl.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I liked the way Andrew Symonds used to no sell his punishments from Cricket Australia.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I guess in the cricketing world the spot-fixing cheaters would be obvious candidates for the most obvious heels. KP also another massive heel these days - but spent most of his days as a tweener with the occasional gun/dire heel/face/turn.

On CW...I guess Jono is basically John Cena. Pretty decent on the whole, but most people give him **** all the time anyway.
I'm guessing you either have no work to do or cba with what you have?

cnerd123

likes this
Jimmy Neesham is a fan favourite - especially given his CW/Reddit/Twotter presence

Steyn is the Undertaker. Has the crazy eyes too

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Who's that kent who starts endless draft threads? Watson is it?

He's basically CW's Teddy Long.

"Holla Holla, time to post on cricketweb.

Now hold on a minute playa!

People are posting about cricket...

We're gonna have ourselves a tag tea....no wait... We're gonna have ourselves a draft thread!

Holla Holla!"

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
STuart Broad has the Hart Foundation 97 thing going on. Uberface at home, despised heel away

Agent TBY

International Captain
"Let me tell you about the time I slammed Andre at the Superdome Arsenal going an entire season undefeated the New Zealand cricket team."

Also, Gilly the Mick Foley, Warne the Ric Flair, and Murali the face Eddie Guerrero.

Agent TBY

International Captain

We're gonna have ourselves a tag tea....no wait... We're gonna have ourselves a draft thread!

Holla Holla!"
What's the CW equivalent of one-on-one wit da Undertaker?

watson

Banned

Holla Holla!"

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah, Tendulkar is Hogan.

Continually refused to job to more talented younger lower-card guys, and hogged the limelight for years without any real justification.

Eagerly awaiting the emergence of a *** tape involving Dravid's wife and Sachin discussing black people on Good Morning America in the coming years tbh.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have no idea what the **** this thread is about, and am oddly smug about this.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Viv Richards = Steve Austin

Sachin = Undertaker

Brian Lara = Shawn Michaels

Ponting = Bret Hart