• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best heels and faces in cricket/on cricketweb

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Talking about storylines, don't people find the recent storylines too boring??

Right from Kane being unmasked to the guys who were put into limelight, everything seemed a bit weird. Kane had a beast-like personality and an air of mystery and unpredictability around him that made him a crowd puller. But after the mask removing episode, WWE just lost one of their best stars they have ever produced.

And the Undertaker losing his Wrestlemania streak against Brock was plain dumb. I m sure that the viewership of WWE has gone down after that.

And guys like Sheamus, Cena, Seth Rollins, etc. don't have that charisma to be the top guys of WWE.
And then there are guys like Big E who look and behave more like local pub bouncers than wrestlers.
And Stardust:sleep:

There is plenty of talent there, but I don't think the scripts have been any good in the recent past.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Grumpy and kiwiviktor doing a great job of being a heel tag team, IMO.

Their claim of being visionaries trying to enlighten a forum full of one-eyed, rose-tinted-glasses-wearing Test fans reminds me of a certain team that claimed to weigh in at a combined 800 pounds.

Hardcore and Crash Holly brought scales to the ring, these two bring stats.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Kane Williamson is Seth Rollins because on CW he's better than Bruno Sammartino, HHH, Andre the Giant and Ultimate Warrior.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Were you in a coma?
:laugh: What I was trying to say was that the whole mess had started from around that point of time. When they decided to get Kane's mask off, he was pretty popular and there was no need to change anything. It was a horrible decision. And there were a lot of brainless storylines in the following years for various characters. It was good in patches, but overall, WWE had gone a bit off the mark.

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Last edited: