• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Murali may pull out of Australian tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Legglancer said:
Welcome to the forum Cactus, I think its wonderful to have some femail company here ..... lol ... their is only so much one can take of guy like "kenny" you know .

Do I still count as female company?

Legglancer

State Regular
Langeveldt said:
Do I still count as female company?
Absolutely .... If you are the one on the Pic ...
I am such a dweeb .... to think that you were some guy fantasizing about some ***y model and perhaps attaching her photo on his signature. And if that is a Pic of you .... well honey all I can say is you are pretty hot stuff .. phew :bird:

Kenny

U19 Debutant
Cactus said:
i maintain the fact that it still isn't any of your damn business and not everyone whose fanatical about their cricket has to be a boy!!!!
i am a girl !!
Sorry, I just assumed. My apologies.

Kenny

U19 Debutant
Legglancer said:
"Fair go people" eh ??? lol what a load of bull ...

No wonder Muralitharan once swore he would never tour Australia. If it is not
about illegal actions they are bound to rake up an issue concerning the umpiring. They have
conveniently forgotten that 'chuckers' such as Meckiff, Burke, Rorke, Tretheway, Hitchcox et al,
and umpires Mel McInnes, who almost ruined the 1960-61 West Indies series and Steve Randall, jailed for immoral conduct, are Australians. People in glass houses should not.
:lol: :lol:

Oops ... I almost forgot the Warne/Mark Waugh match fixing controvesy .... wake up and smell the dung around you buddy .... Simple explanation "Frog in the Well Syndrome" !!!:duh:
Well in fact Australians are well known for their 'fair go' attitude - this is known worldwide my friend.
And Warne and Mark Waugh were not found guilty of anything resembling match fixing - in fact they were found guilty of absolutely.....nothing.

If you did not harbour such strong anti-Australian feelings, then perhaps you would 'smell the dung' as you so eloquently put it.

Kenny

U19 Debutant
Legglancer said:
Welcome to the forum Cactus, I think its wonderful to have some femail company here ..... lol ... their is only so much one can take of guy like "kenny" you know .
Actually kenny is my real name - no need for inverted commas.

That comment was rather nasty and unneccesary - I am merely expressing an opinion regarding the subject of this thread, and as I have been faced with a lot of anti-Australian remarks, I have been forced to defend myself and my country's cricket team/journos/supporters.
I have done my best not to become personal, as you and others have been inclined to do.

Kenny

U19 Debutant
Richard said:
I have given my reasons why I think Murali has been questioned sufficiently.
And I have given my reasons why the fact that you are in the majority when questioning Murali's action (or simply branding it illegal) is irrelevant - because most of them simply don't know what they're talking about.
Many, many people just don't understand the rule, and plenty assume on one or two pictures and what the like of you tell them.
If you have looked at the evidence used at UWA you are in a position not many are, and you have slightly more authority to question their findings than most do.
Still, as I say, I have given my reasons why I think your concerns are unfounded.
Cheers Richard - I have no problem with either your logic or your position.
Your manners are certainly better than most as well.

Kenny

U19 Debutant
Swervy said:
mmm...hope the implication isnt that all Australians are like the above.

I think it is fair comment that Australia does have a 'fair go' culture...but if an Aussie thinks something is unfair he will let you know....now people (whether they be Australian or whatever) who do think Murali is a chucker, well , its an opinion.

I do recall the English 'papers' implying quite a lot about Murali's action a few months ago, so lets not just have a dig at the Aussie press about this.
Actually I think that was precisely the implication.........imagine if I or another Australian had said similar things about Sri Lankans, or Indians, or whoever.
Racism seems to be tolerated here as long as it is directed against Australians.

Your comments about the 'fair go' thing are spot on, BTW.

Kenny

U19 Debutant
Rik said:
I'm guessing because his family live there and he happens to be one of the small Sri Lankan element of Australian society? Any reason why you don't choose to live in the North Pole?
Rikki, Rikki, Rikki.......once again, you miss the point.
I was suggesting that if one chooses to live in a certain country, then one should make an effort to not be so critical of it's people/journos/cricket side whatever else!!

And.....why don't you go live at the North pole? (Childish isn't it)

Andre

International Regular
Ok, it seems fairly clear that this thread will revert to name-calling and generally go downhill from here.

No need to keep this one open - and no need to have arguements between forum members about petty things. We all know better, come on guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.