• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2015/16

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

Knocked over Rutherford and co. to have the Winter Training Squad 18/3 at the start the tour. Only 5'7", but I can sort of see in the footage of these games why he's the only SL seamer to have taken a haul.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

Matt Quinn is now playing A internationals. Vithanage was keen to cash in on this new development, but ended up trying too hard to give him his beans.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
There's something about Quinn's action that doesn't sit quite right with me (I'm not talking about chucking though).

Tharaka's, however :wub:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
sometimes I looks at Munro's stats and wonder "wow how the **** did this guy ever bat no 11"

after watching that - "Yep, that's how"
He's done better than I thought. I predicted Auckland would drop him. Instead he played a test and has looked ok in pajama cricket.

Raw pace doesn't bother him.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
He's one of those guys who looks disproportionately bad when he screws up which skews perception of him imo. When a guy gets out nicked to slip with a textbook forward defence we're more likely to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
He's one of those guys who looks disproportionately bad when he screws up which skews perception of him imo. When a guy gets out nicked to slip with a textbook forward defence we're more likely to give him the benefit of the doubt.
The Peter Ingram rule.

Flem274*

123/5
The Peter Ingram rule is where you're the best in the country at what you do by a mile but you get ignored/derided because you don't do it the proper way and the bloke averaging 25 against mighty late 00s Shield medium pacers with his pretty little technique gets picked ahead of you.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
The Peter Ingram rule is where you're the best in the country at what you do by a mile but you get ignored/derided because you don't do it the proper way and the bloke averaging 25 against mighty late 00s Shield medium pacers with his pretty little technique gets picked ahead of you.
the McIntosh effect

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha cmon, if you're going to accuse Howsie of drinking local bog water then I think you've been at the Tui too hard too. Once you step away in international cricket, in the top order, it's the one strike rule - you're out. THATS the Peter Ingram rule.