• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Playing Selector: Wicket-Keeper for the Team of the 1990's

Your Wicket-Keeper for the Team of the 90's?

• David Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adam Parore

• Moin Khan

• Mark Boucher

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Healy also loses out because everybody hates him for his ****ing **** commentary.

Not even the best cricketer in his family, either (will probably be third if Starc/Alyssa remain together) :ph34r:
Aren't they officially engaged now?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Whenever I had watched him, remembered him as a safe keeper, though not sure of my analytical skills at that time since I was young.

I think he is a little under-rated in this forum in terms of keeping right now. Browsed through some very old threads and found BoyBrumby, a respected poster here, and a couple of others rating his keeping as better than Dhoni and Haddin. Is there any former player`s opinion about Andy Flower`s keeping in any article?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Russell the best keeper in the poll. Albeit he didn't maintain his highest standards for as long as Healy. Flower is not a wicketkeeper at all, just as Stewart wasn't.