• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yet another one: ATG Mixed Nations Test Draft

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As NZTailender personally requested this, I thought I'd run it.

Similar to the Mixed Nations ODI one, but there's no locking countries, no 1 country represented per round rule and no restrictions other than your final team needs to have all 10 test teams represented. Think of it as similar to the batting averages draft in that sense. Australia and West Indies might be cleaned out by the end of round 3 ha.

Will be reverse/random order as Zinzan made it very clear it works better than the alternative of a rolling order.

10 test playing countries need to be represented. For the final round, i'll put it to a public opinion. Either people are allowed to start doubling up (but only in round 11) and have one country represented twice, or it can be an Associates round and we guess how cricketers would have performed in tests based on their ODI and FC records

the double up option will probably be more popular I'm sure.

mr_mister
NZTailender
AldoRaine18
AndyZaltHair
kingkallis
J_C
Zinzan
morgieb
Agent TBY
OverratedSanity
schearzie
Camo999

Last edited:

mr_mister

i apologise to the people who have become 'drafted out' but can't resist playing in one more

Last edited:

Camo999

State 12th Man
By the way there are 11 teams that have played test cricket. You could have the players that represented the ICC World XI only eligible for this team rather than their regular team?

Last edited:

mr_mister

okay that 12. seems like enough. wil lstart shortly.

24 hours for everyone in round 1, then 12 hours thereafter

mr_mister

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Agent TBY
mr_mister
J_C
NZTailender
OverratedSanity
schearzie
morgieb
kingkallis
AldoRaine18
AndyZaltHair
Zinzan
Camo999
Timestamp: 2015-08-23 14:40:17 UTC, IP: 10.176.224.188

added the timestamp so people believe i pulled second..

Last edited:

mr_mister

Round 1:

Agent TBY
mr_mister
J_C
NZTailender
OverratedSanity
schearzie
morgieb
kingkallis
AldoRaine18
AndyZaltHair
Zinzan
Camo999

Round 2:

Camo999
Zinzan
AndyZaltHair
AldoRaine18
kingkallis
morgieb
schearzie
OveratedSanity
NZTailender
J_C
mr_mister
Agent TBY

mr_mister

just remember, you have to pick 10 players from 10 separate countries in the first 10 rounds. i'll leave round 11 as a double up round. you can't double up on a country til round 11