• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yet another one: ATG Mixed Nations Test Draft

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Nah double ups>> associates. Or make a modern / legacy option. Pick a post war player? Your second player is then pre war.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yeah im against the associates idea the more I think about it too. will be double up with one of these cool stipulations being thrown around applying, just not sure which

mr_mister

main reason I skipped Sobers is because I'm guaranteed to get an ATG from the West Indies

not the case with NZ, lol

if anyone was wondering.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah I went minnows first basically in the ODI one and kinda regretted it...but there are a plethora of Test ATGs though very few from the minnows, still. With that logic I'll take Andy Flower

mr_mister

im amazed at how many people pick someone already taken in these things, read more carefully wtf. ctrl+F is your mate

Last edited:

mr_mister

we discussed it on this page as well, I dunno why you wouldn't check if you didn't know who I chose

anyway, whatever

mr_mister

Round 1:

Agent TBY - Don Bradman
mr_mister - Richard Hadlee
J_C - Garry Sobers
NZTailender - Andy Flower
OverratedSanity -Mutthiah Muralitharan
schearzie - Shakib Al Hasan
morgieb
kingkallis
AldoRaine18
AndyZaltHair
Zinzan
Camo999

Round 2:

Camo999
Zinzan
AndyZaltHair
AldoRaine18
kingkallis
morgieb
schearzie
OveratedSanity
NZTailender
J_C
mr_mister
Agent TBY

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
since there is such a huge advantage in this draft for getting an early round 1 pick, round 11 will be like round 2 in thats its the reversed order of round 1, no randomising for round 11.
I have followed that approach every time I have run a draft (i.e. once)

mr_mister

Round 1:

Agent TBY - Don Bradman
mr_mister - Richard Hadlee
J_C - Garry Sobers
NZTailender - Andy Flower
OverratedSanity -Mutthiah Muralitharan
schearzie - Shakib Al Hasan
morgieb - Imran Khan
kingkallis - Shane Warne
AldoRaine18 - Sachin Tendulkar