OK, we've got XI drafters, which is perfect.
- 11 drafters
- First Round is a normal draft. You pick a player.
- For the next 10 rounds, you pick a player for a different Drafter. Each round it's a different player.
- Each round is randomised using draftordergenerator.com, plus some excel dealio.
- The order for the next round will be revealed at the END of the proceeding round.
- Unlike most drafts, the order for the second round of a pair won't be reversed, as order doesn't matter so much, as you're not picking for yourself. Everything will be randomised.
- Each Round will be designated a particular kind of player: batsman (x6), wicket-keeper (x1), spin bowler (x1), fast bowler (x2), Wildcard (x1) (can be whatever you want - another batsman, another seamer/spinner etc. This will be the last round)
- PMs between players will be allowed - makes it interesting and secretive
- A minimum of 20 tests for a player to be eligible
- Don is illegible for the personal round, but is OK from Round 2 onwards.
If I've missed any rules you think are applicable, please reply ASAP.
Round 1 - the first batsman round - order coming up...