• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Real Cricketweb Hall of Fame

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You are misunderstanding the rules, what I meant to say was "posted at least within the last ten years". All nominations made thus far are valid.

Howe_zat

Audio File
You are misunderstanding the rules, what I meant to say was "posted at least within the last ten years". All nominations made thus far are valid.
Stick to your guns ya spineless whelp. These johnny come latelys have been polluting the site since August 2005, you know it I know it

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Stick to your guns ya spineless whelp. These johnny come latelys have been polluting the site since August 2005, you know it I know it
Haha, it genuinely was just a case of poor phrasing on my part.

That said, if everyone would rather keep the rule as it's been understood thus far, that is also fine.

cpr

International Coach
Yeah, HoF's are usually full of irrelevant old fools who've done nothing of note for decades, why should ours be any different.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, well, either way is fine for me, I will count all votes when the 24 hours has elapsed regardless.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nominate slim shady because that's all I can think about when I read the word real in the thread title.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Mr Myrik, Samuel_Vimes, vic_orthdox

Keep it at least ten years. Screw these johnny come latelys.

Actually stretch it out until October, can yer? When smitteh hits his decade :ph34r:

Last edited: