• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who wants to troll an International Cricketer?

cnerd123

likes this
So a friend of mine recently matched with a prominent Hong Kong cricketer on Tinder.

They met up, and he turned out to be a huge creep, and even went as far as kissing her without her approval.

He continued to message and harass here until she blocked him off everything.

He also matched with my younger sister. Luckily I was able to warn her about what a creep he is; but he continues to harass her via whatsapp and other messaging.

He also tried to add her on Snapchat...except that he ended up adding me on Snapchat. (My sis is using an old number of mine that's still associated with my Snapchat).

So gentlemen - I have a pervy, creepy International cricketer on my snapchat.

How shall we proceed?

Marius

International Debutant
Shouldn't proceed in any way.

Did he do anything illegal? Then report him to the cops.

If his only crime is being a creep then make sure your friend and sister have blocked him.

I'm personally not a fan of internet rage mobs.

cnerd123

likes this
Shouldn't proceed in any way.

Did he do anything illegal? Then report him to the cops.

If his only crime is being a creep then make sure your friend and sister have blocked him.

I'm personally not a fan of internet rage mobs.
Boo you're no fun.

It's just snapchat. I'm just looking for smth more creative than unsolicited dick pics.