• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saqlain Mushtaq vs Graeme Swann?

Who was the better offspinner?

• Saqie

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Swannie

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
They will admit it is Sidhu. He not only plays spin well, attacks them. With SRT you have a bit of control. But when Sidhu / Shewag / Azhar gets going it's one way traffic unless you produce that jaffa.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Clearly Saqlain. Mesmerised the Indian batsmen in the 90s. Sachin getting out to his ball on 136 and India going on to lose by 12 runs is still in front of my eyes.

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
And you will find Murali naming Lara. But in reality, if you have followed the innings it was Sidhu who demoralized the spinners.
I've already told you I have followed Sidhu's every single innings against these, I'm not the one to get carried away by a few slogs. But nah, some bloke living off cricinfo scorecards would know better about spin bowling than Warne and Murali, who cares about what they say.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The nostalgia over 90s players is bloody minded as hell sometimes.

The bowling was better because the batting was better.
The batting was better because the bowling was better.
The foruming was better because it consisted of sending a letter into ceefax and hoping they'd show it