• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst bowler to get a test six fer?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was that against us? It was pretty galling when he knocked us over in a Test here one year.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Perhaps I was mixing up Shahid and Sami, as I had been thinking of a Pakistani quick who gunned it on debut and was rubbish thereafter.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I have met couple on test cricketers from 90's who faced both Shoaib and Zahid both in the nets aswell at FC level and they both conclude Zahid was a shade quicker he also got more disconcerting bounce then Akhtar who was skiddier of the two. Ofcourese its a possibility Shoaib gained a yard or two during his peak in early to mid 00's and may have actually ended up as the faster of the two.
Taller bowlers almost always feel faster, so i don't think we can take much from those ratings.

cnerd123

likes this
I mean Agarkar was a beast, just kept bowling that one release ball per over. When he got his **** together he was fantastic.That spell was pretty damn good.

Ishant got lucky by bowling short to an England side who were trigger happy with the hook and suffered a collective brain fade.

Ishant's 7-fer was arguably the worst 7-fer ever (altho he did bowl decently the whole series).