• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka 2015

cnerd123

likes this
I think this series will be a lot more interesting than past Ind/SL tours.

Both sides have some decent young quick bowlers now, and SL might actually go for some seaming decks. India going in with 5 bowlers should signal some good positive cricket. Kaushal and Ashwin are both loads of fun to watch for very different reasons. Kohli as a captain will be interesting. The Bhajji and Nohit experiments, while terrible ideas, will be interesting to follow. And ofc this is Sanga's last series so that's something.

Expecting a reasonably entertaining series here. Can't even predict a winner. Definitely not going to be 0-0.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
3 spinners? Kohli calm down son..

having said that, both Mishra and Bhajji can bat. Leaving out Bhuvi is lame though, the guy can bowl in non-swinging conditions ffs.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Yadav over Bhuvi I'd understand...but Aaron?

Don't really see this attacking taking 10 wickets on a Day 1/Day 2 pitch. But then again, I'm only really worried by Sanga, Mathews and Mubarak in the SL batting lineup.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yadav over Bhuvi I'd understand...but Aaron?

Don't really see this attacking taking 10 wickets on a Day 1/Day 2 pitch. But then again, I'm only really worried by Sanga, Mathews and Mubarak in the SL batting lineup.

Silva and Dimuth are pretty good too.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also, no Pujara :(

What was the point of the warmups? Pujara looked pretty good and he got retired not out and isn't even playing. How is that fair? :(