• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka 2015

YorksLanka

International Debutant
congrats to India on a deserved victory..Ishant has bowled really well and deserves the success he has got..For us, I am pleased that we have made a fight of it and nice to see runs from Angie and KP..Thirrimanne needs to be dropped to get some runs in the domestic circuit and come back stronger..Chandi has shown his ability and needs to get more consistent..

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Good series from India's PoV except day5 of the first test

We now know our reserve opener (Rahul) is talented, our reserve middle-order batsman (Rohit) can get runs, Ishant and Mishra have become good, and Ashwin has become great.

I'd like to see this team for the 1st test against SA (not going to happen):
Dhawan
Vijay
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Saha
Ashwin
Mishra
Bhuvneshwar
Ishant
Umesh

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ishant, ashwin, Pujara, Mishra were all awesome, but , Man of the match and man of the series: My pessimism. Thank me later, guyz :)