• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka 2015

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
get out you're not going to lose when they're 237 runs behind and 75/6
We've been in even more dominant positions than that and managed to lose/draw tbh. Don't think anyone needs a reminder of all those tests in the last 12 months. And it's always no. 7,8,9 who do the damage.

morgieb

We've been in even more dominant positions than that and managed to lose/draw tbh. Don't think anyone needs a reminder of all those tests in the last 12 months. And it's always no. 7,8,9 who do the damage.
Apart from Galle, not really IMO.

EDIT: And Wellington I guess. But even so.....those were later in the game where the game could change quicker. I still can't see Sri Lanka scoring more than 150 here....and that should still ensure a very tough chase 4th innings.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Apart from Galle, not really IMO.
Wellington: NZ 94/5 needing 150 to avoid innings defeat. Match drawn
Brisbane: Aus 240/6 trailing Ind by 170. Match lost
Galle: Match lost

stfu about things you obviously don't know about and let me gambhir in peace.:(