• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia A, South Africa A and India A in India 2015

Compton

International Debutant
Can't blame Kohli, anyone could get done by the mystery spin of the great Ashton Agar.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kohli in such bad form. Out to Agar ffs. But Karun Nair does well again :) Good prospect for India.

Niall

International Coach
Why is Kohli playing? Doesn't belong in an A side. Should only be prospects and fringe players. I realise they want to give him a run, but then call it a presidents XI
Its pretty cool that he is I reckon, not played red ball cricket since the Aus series bar the interrupted test against Bangladesh, so he probably wants to hone his skills before the Sri Lanka series. I'd be astonished if it wasn't his call.

Nair getting runs is nice, but nobody has kicked the door down yet in this series sadly.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Why is Kohli playing? Doesn't belong in an A side. Should only be prospects and fringe players. I realise they want to give him a run, but then call it a presidents XI
He can only lose here really. Test captain playing an A side, bit of a joke

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
God I've really fallen out of the loop when it comes to Aussie seam bowling stocks. I don't know who half of those playing are.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Outstanding reference. I'm not following the Shield scorecards and Spikey's twitter updates as well because I've joined the common folk in having **** opinions about football all winter.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
He's playing because he considers himself out of form and Chennai is the closest to Sri Lankan conditions.
My point stands, if he in particular wants to play then it is not really an A side. Just call the team something else and I wouldn't have made my post.

If it really is an A side then he is stopping some young prospect from getting a run.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Haha Pujara is captaining Kohli in the A side, after being dropped from the test team by Kohli

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did Kohli get dropped from the Indian team?

Playing for India A?

Surely he's one of the best 6 batsmen in India

mahira10

Banned
weak link

Virat get chance again in Lanka, for 3 day game before 1st. Test .I think he declines forms, he and Rohit weak link in Indian batting line up.i wish rohit Sharma only plays ODI.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Like that these guys are playing some FC games tbh, don't care by what name their teams are called.