• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia A, South Africa A and India A in India 2015

SeamUp

International Coach
Talk about jinxing them ;)

Suppose you can only score runs what you are up against.

I don't have concerns about Elgar, van Zyl, Rossouw & de Kock's quality. The former 3 have loads of FC hundreds and enough 'A' team hundreds in Asia + home.

Bavuma has really improved of late and his consistency last season was his best + a big A team hundred v England Lions + pressure runs in Bangla.

Reeza Hendricks is quality too watch but does find ways to get out so I am more than happy with the next group of batsman for test level.

Our bowling attack is no great shakes. Parnell, Paterson, Hendricks, Shezi, Tsotsobe, Viljoen, McLaren,de Lange, Morris all similar category of being good/ok FC cricketers. Hence I hope we move on to the next generation like we have for Rabada.

Marius

International Debutant
SA A all out for 76.

:-O

I hope the senior team does better over there in the Test series...

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Indeed, quite a surprise. Most of the South African reserves are over 50 FC matches old. This is Axar's 13th match. What's not a surprise is that the highest batting scores among India A are by the two most experienced players.

Having Varun Aaron (on the bench in Lanka) swap places with Ishwar Pandey (benched after the first game in this series) would make more sense. Aaron needs more active cricket, while Pandey, having played plenty, is a better Test prospect.