• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Choose a first name and a last name and then make a team out of it. A very fast draft

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Damn, my entire strategy relied on being able to pick a certain first name
You're in a good spot though. You just need to work out the best 11 combination which helps for balancing purposes. Everyone else is going to have to rely on a bit of luck unless someone is actually satisfied with a team of 10 players with the same first name.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You're in a good spot though. You just need to work out the best 11 combination which helps for balancing purposes. Everyone else is going to have to rely on a bit of luck unless someone is actually satisfied with a team of 10 players with the same first name.
Yeah this is true. I'm actually going to have to look up some names now though which is a pain :p

Victor Ian

International Coach
It has just dawned on me how hard this is going to be for me. Would William include Bill, or are we applying purely as the player is generally known as I think you alluded to earlier? And What about clark and clarke which contains the former?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Better make your choice soon Victor, you've gone over 12 hours already so KingKallis is up too.

Victor Ian

International Coach
graham? thanks for the heads up nufan. I didn't see that shearzie had picked

Last edited:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
man nobody read my lengthy OP it seems. william, bill, and billy are all one name

jack and john are one name

jimmy and james

robert and bob

Graham and Graeme

Sean and Shaun

Ill even allowed Jacques and Jack

Basically I'm being lenient here

Last edited:

mr_mister

just to add on that, I dont think Clark and Clarke should count though. Surnames is a different beast

mr_mister

First names:

schearzie - Will/Bill/Billy
Victor Ian - Graham/Graeme
kingkallis
NUFAN
mr mister
Howe_zat
AldoRaine18
Daemon

Last names:

Daemon
AldoRaine18
Howe_zat
mr_mister
NUFAN
kingkallis
Victor Ian
schearzie

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'll go with Ian. Which translates to Iain in NZ, Eion in Ireland and Sachin in India.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ion Square XI
1. Ian Redpath
2. Ian Smith
3. Ian Chappell
4. Ian Bell
5. Eoin Morgan
6. Ian Harvey
7. Ian Healy
8. Ian Botham
9. Ian Johnson
10. Ian Bishop
11. Ian Meckiff

12. Iain O'Brien

mr_mister

M Wasim
M Hafeez
M Ashraful
M Azharuddin
M Yousuf
M Kaif
M Shazad
M Asif
M Amir
M Sami
M Rafique

Last edited:

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Two Name Team

1. WG Grace
2. Bill Ponsford
3. Bill Eldrich
4. Bill Brown
5. Bill Brockwell
6. Bill Barnes
8. Bill Lockwood
9. Bill O'Reilly
10. Bill Johnston
11. Bill Bowes

Should Bill Voce play to add variety to the attack?

Last edited: