• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Web Podcast #1 - Personal Issue

Howe_zat

Audio File
How have you forgotten Prior's debut?
I did think of it because GIMH and I were talking about it on comms. But it was just smashing the West Indies in an innings where everyone else had already done so in a draw, so I'd hoped there was a better one

Howe_zat

Audio File
What I did forget is that Joe Root has easily been the best player to be picked for us in the last 5 years and definitely counts, but that's because he didn't fit with the point I was making at the time.

I suppose this is how journalism happens.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Hasn't been an unqualified success. Was annointed as the long term partner for Cook and sucked so much he was dropped immediately back down the order, and sucked so much in Australia he was dropped for Sydney.

Midwinter

State Captain
Thanks for doing this

Loved the intro music, it has the "done in my kitchen" vibe :)

If you could remove the sibilance next time it would sound better,
dont think it would alter the quality of the content tho'

:)

Howe_zat

Audio File
Thanks for doing this

Loved the intro music, it has the "done in my kitchen" vibe :)

If you could remove the sibilance next time it would sound better,
dont think it would alter the quality of the content tho'

:)
The next one will have better quality to it as I've got some proper software for it now.

Shady Slim

International Coach
the trial is successful so is this going to get to the commentary stage of a more than one time thing?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Kwality stuff. Vimes really does sound more English than a native.

& Volts sounds almost exactly how I imagined him in my head. Extra marks for referencing Ricky Martin too.