• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the having to lose to win draft

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Cant we just pick the Indian team of the 90s? Cant lose at home and cant win away.. 6th best overall, I am sure..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Participants so far:
mr_mister
OverratedSanity
Schearzie
harsh.ag
Dan
WalkingWicket
Camo999
morgieb
honestbharani
Spikey
AndyZaltzHair
Red Hill
HeathDavisSpeed

13 I'll leave this open for another hour or so..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Round 1
Schearzie
Red Hill
honestbharani
Dan
Spikey
harsh.ag
AndyZaltzHair
OverratedSanity
morgieb
Camo999
mr_mister
WalkingWicket
HeathDavisSpeed

Round 1 proudly sponsored by Marshall Batteries

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
It's from a loving place within that I start this race to mediocrity with a great of the game (Burgey's love of him not withstanding), my favourite Aussie captain, AB

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I did say no more entries after first pick but if schearzie is ok with it, you can both..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Actually on second thought you are both welcome it's one pick FFS and schearzie can adapt his team easily enough.

I wonder when my boi gets selected..

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Not entirely sure of my tactics here, but I'll take Greg Matthews.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Damn, wish I had got in on this. Just about all my favourite cricketers can be classed as mediocre.

watson

Banned
Just out of interest - will we be voting for the 3 strongest teams and then see who polls 6th after the votes are counted? Or will we literally have to vote for the 6th strongest team?