• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia A chasing 240 on final day in chennai

mahira10

Banned
I am so much impress by some of Australian A players. I wonder why Australia keep certain player in their senior team ? Peter handscomb is one of them, he has amazing temperament, his knock of 91 will give him plenty of confidence in coming match.(.O'Keefe took 4 wits on his test début vs Pakistan and his victim were shafiq,Azher,shehzad
Whom you concider one of best player against spin.)

Yesterday so.O'Keefe, took 6 for 82 in the first innings. Vs India A in Chennai.I wish aus. A win this match coz 240 to win is sporting declaration by pujara in63overs.For India A Rahul smashed 96 and Vijay shankar 51 n.o., pujara 55 and 42.Pragyan OZHA took 5 wickets while amit mishra took 3,

Australia A 35 for 0.chasing 240

Last edited: