• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATG Draft - Batting Averages

Shady Slim

International Coach
so here is a draft shady slim style - you have to pick eleven players, one from each of these batting average brackets:

<5.00
5.01-10.00
10.01-15.00
15.01-20.00
20.01-25.00
25.01-30.00
30.01-35.00
35.01-40.00
40.01-45.00
45.01-50.00
>50.01

it's fun and difficult as you have to balance having seven players who average under 35 and six with an average of under 30 - it's all about the innovative strategy and line up.

standard rules such as no bradman apply.

14 entrants is a fair amount, i think. if it is not then just say - don't think there are many players averaging below five to get a heap of entrants, sorry. any interest?

entrants:
1) Shady Slim
2) *****
3) kiwiviktor81
4) morgieb
5) OverratedSanity
6) Agent TBY
7) J_C
8) watson
9) harsh.ag
10) WalkingWicket
11) Zinzan
12) Howe_zat
13) mr_mister
14) schearzie

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
let me just check to see how many players average below five but regardless singnups are shut

update i am struggling to find it even though i found it before if someone could help that'd be great sorry

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
okay update so we have enough people averaging under five (rob quiney is one) so let's go with thirteen or are there any last minute joinings?

Shady Slim

International Coach
the official order for round one is:

watson
WalkingWicket
kiwiviktor81
harsh.ag
Agent TBY
J_C
Zinzan
mr_mister
schearzie