• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

147 - another ton

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Richard said:
Problem is I'm not much better.:duh: :)
I hate people blatantly disagreeing with what I see as clear evidence so I just go on and on trying to make them see and accept it.
Well it won't work with Marc, he couldn't see sense sometimes if it jumped up, ran around the room, flew threw the air, proclaimed "I AM SENSE" and then thumped him in the face. So just leave it.

Swervy

International Captain
i sense a lot of tension in this room....now I want everyone to relax..and take deep breaths.....breathe in...and out...thats better.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Swervy said:
i sense a lot of tension in this room....now I want everyone to relax..and take deep breaths.....breathe in...and out...thats better.
Damn hippies ;)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Swervy said:
i have been listening to too much Spiritualized recently..hehehehe
That explains it, but it's not a problem! I wish I had some Four Tet, that's just beutifully relaxing.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Rik said:
Well it won't work with Marc, he couldn't see sense sometimes if it jumped up, ran around the room, flew threw the air, proclaimed "I AM SENSE" and then thumped him in the face. So just leave it.
Remind me of your earlier points about vendettas and baselessness?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This isn't a vendetta, it's a campaign.;)
To make everyone see that marc doesn't see sense.:D
Nah, he sees sense in most things, just sadly not in the best way to judge a bowler and a batsman.:(

raju

School Boy/Girl Captain
Richard said:
This isn't a vendetta, it's a campaign.;)
To make everyone see that marc doesn't see sense.:D
Nah, he sees sense in most things, just sadly not in the best way to judge a bowler and a batsman.:(
I think that Marc lost all credibility when he dissed Mark Ramprakash's test record. Everyone knows he's brilliant and his record proves it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think you haven't got any credibility left to lose, you've chucked it all away with repeated attempts at sarcastic dismissals of valid points by attempting to twist them into wild and wacky invalidities.