• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe and South Africa 2015

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
1 Martin Guptill, 2 Tom Latham, 3 Kane Williamson, 4 Ross Taylor, 5 Grant Elliott, 6 James Neesham, 7 Luke Ronchi, 8 Nathan Mccullum, 9 Matt Henry, 10 Mitchell McClenaghan, 11 Ish Sodhi.

They went for the ugly XI

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Sportsbet also probably don't know that we're interested in Latham as an opener now.

1 Martin Guptill, 2 Tom Latham, 3 Kane Williamson, 4 Ross Taylor, 5 Grant Elliott, 6 James Neesham, 7 Luke Ronchi, 8 Nathan Mccullum, 9 Matt Henry, 10 Mitchell McClenaghan, 11 Ish Sodhi.

They went for the ugly XI
McCleanaghan? Again? No Milne? If I was not so keen to watch Sodhi I'd almost boycott watching the bowling.

Flem274*

123/5
this zimbabwe team post-taylor and jarvis is so meh i reckon they're due to pull together and get a win from nowhere in this series. look out us imo.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
NcCullum's inclusion would've upset me if that had meant no Ish. But seeing there is an Ish, that is okay.
Yeah but for mine it would've been Ish or NcCullum and having one of Wheeler or Milne. SO yeah, happy Sodhi there but was hoping Wheeler, Henry, Milne, Sodhi + Neesham-Elliott-Williamson for the extra 10.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can only think they're worried about Milne's fitness since he played a warm-up a few days back. Otherwise his exclusion in this XI makes no sense.

Flem274*

123/5
i ask this every time zimbabwe play and always forget the answer but what happened to my boy nintendo game cube?

Flem274*

123/5
I'm curious for anyone who might know, how is Zimbabwe the country doing these days in general? A few years ago I wouldn't have expected there to be a KFC considering the cash registers aren't made to take wheelbarrows of cash for a small chips.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Start from NZ, even if Latham has got a couple of streaky boundaries early doors.

Ominous signs for Zim if Guptill bats 30+ overs.