• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are they showing the upcoming indo-pak series on sky sports and ARY digital.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'd expect it to be on Sky - but I don't have it, so I don't know.

The UK Indo-Pakistani population is ~4% which is 2 million and I would hazard a guess that 40% would watch at some point - plus Britons.

Makes business sense.

pakistan1

Cricket Spectator
tv

hello,

i can offcially confirm that Pakistan Vs India will be live on Sky Sports and ARY.
Commentators are Ramiz Raja,Ian Healy Ian Chappel,Sanjay Manjraeker.
Play to start at 4:30am.

But i would like to know if Sky Sports have brought the five year deal of ARY Digital to show Pakistan's home matches.

A answer would be really appreciated

pakistan1

Cricket Spectator
Pakistan vs India Live and EXCLUSIVE on ARY DIGITAL

I am really dissapointed in Sky after i phoned them up and they confirmed that they are not showing htis sereies .I am really P***** off.
Oh well i guess we will have to watch it on the rubbish ARY

pakistan1

Cricket Spectator
phone them 08702 404040 ask them.

also my friend who works at sky even got a briefing about SKY SPORTS not showing the series

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Re: Pakistan vs India Live and EXCLUSIVE on ARY DIGITAL

pakistan1 said:
I am really dissapointed in Sky after i phoned them up and they confirmed that they are not showing htis sereies .I am really P***** off.
Oh well i guess we will have to watch it on the rubbish ARY
I can't see them lying on their website.

Plus, as Neil said, it makes business sense.

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
pakistan1 said:
phone them 08702 404040 ask them.

also my friend who works at sky even got a briefing about SKY SPORTS not showing the series
i got my sky digital magazine for march and it says on the front cover and inside that the matches will be coming on sky sports in march and april.They also say that ary will also be showing the series.

pakistan1

Cricket Spectator
okay if you do not believe me.
When did you last the Pakistan vs India advertise.
The sky Magazine was written before the 19/02/04 and your link has not been updated since the 9/02/04.
Plus i even phone them up (08702 404040) and they confirmed it. it was cancelled because ARY Digital did not have enough Suscribers so they wanted it to be exclusive to attract people