• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who am I?

mintykip

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Apologies if something similar has been done before but I'm a lazy b*stard who can't be bothered digging, but I thought I might as well try me hand at starting off a guessing game cause I'm the life of the party an all that.

Basically the aim of it is to give four clues and everybody has to guess which play you're talking about. Try and make it as obscure as possible without making it bloody near impossible. Stating the players nationality counts as a clue if you want to state it but dont have to.I'm kind of just winging this as I go along now so it may very well crash and burn, but I'll get the ball rolling and see how it goes, probably be way too easy as my cricketing knowledge pails in comparison to most of you lot.

1. I made my Test debut in 2006
2. Was labeled as the next promising prospect
3. However only played one test
4. With bowling figures of 1/54

who am I?

Also don't know how technical we want to make it, but could introduce some sort of scoring system for people who name the correct player, get a bit of competition going, but I cbf coming up with something atm.

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
so are you going to keep putting clues there or is it a person who gets it correct who puts the next clue

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Add another name to South Australia's impressive list of slow bowlers. After Clarrie Grimmett, Ashley Mallett, Terry Jenner and Tim May comes the offspinner Dan Cullen. An exciting dyed-blond deceiver, Cullen remains in the queue to replace Shane Warne as Australia's long-term No. 1 and has developed similar characteristics to the hero he chased for an autograph as a ten-year-old. A crafty, heavy-turner who carries a sense of mystery and Australian innovation with his ability to deliver the doosra, Cullen has shown during a steep introduction that he is unafraid to upset batsmen with his flight, dip, spin or verbal banter. - Cricinfo
Lost his SA contract way back as well. Wonder what he's doing now.

mintykip

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
so are you going to keep putting clues there or is it a person who gets it correct who puts the next clue
Once somebody has answered it correctly I guess anybody is then free to post their own. It'll take me about another 3 weeks to think of another one so best to share it around.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Once somebody has answered it correctly I guess anybody is then free to post their own. It'll take me about another 3 weeks to think of another one so best to share it around.
okay

1. T20 economy of 2.25
2. known for a very good test rearguard against Australia
3. has played at two world cups
4. has played a total of 116 internationals

Gob

International Coach
Apologies if something similar has been done before but I'm a lazy b*stard who can't be bothered digging, but I thought I might as well try me hand at starting off a guessing game cause I'm the life of the party an all that.

Basically the aim of it is to give four clues and everybody has to guess which play you're talking about. Try and make it as obscure as possible without making it bloody near impossible. Stating the players nationality counts as a clue if you want to state it but dont have to.I'm kind of just winging this as I go along now so it may very well crash and burn, but I'll get the ball rolling and see how it goes, probably be way too easy as my cricketing knowledge pails in comparison to most of you lot.

1. I made my Test debut in 2006
2. Was labeled as the next promising prospect
3. However only played one test
4. With bowling figures of 1/54

who am I?

Also don't know how technical we want to make it, but could introduce some sort of scoring system for people who name the correct player, get a bit of competition going, but I cbf coming up with something atm.
Dan Cullen.
Skyliner is the current inaugural 'Who Am I?' champion with 1 point.
Cullen made his test debut in 08