• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Simulator Mini CWC ODI ATG Knockout Tournament (8 players wanted)

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
qf3.jpg

Coronis's West Indies def. AndyZaltzHair's Pakistan 200-91. That WI pace quartet just too hard to get away, and they take wickets at a decent clip too.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Thumping 200-70 win for GI Joe's England against *****'s Bangladesh.

qf3.jpg

So,

SF1: Samuel Vimes's South Africa vs. Coronis's West Indies
SF2: GI Joe's England vs. weldone's India

Players have one day to change their teams if desired. If you haven't posted an updated team by 7pm tomorrow NZT, I will run the semifinals with the QF teams.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Unchanged side for England here.

Having effortlessly brushed aside the might of Bangladesh, India should be a walk in the park.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
While I pore over the data, the boys have been given the day off. I hear the beach has some nice relaxing pedalo rides for them to enjoy.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
If you nominate a replacement for Flintoff I can simulate a 20% chance that he is unable to play any given iteration of the semifinal on account of still being a drunken wreck.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Marcus Trescothick
Nick Knight
Kevin Pietersen
Eoin Morgan
Paul Collingwood (c)
Alec Stewart (wk)
Andrew Flintoff (3)
Ian Botham (2)
Graeme Swann (4)
Darren Gough (1)
James Anderson (5)
I'll have the following team to take care of these hacks in the semi.

1. Virender Sehwag
2. Sachin Tendulkar
3. Virat Kohli
4. Gautam Gambhir
5. MS Dhoni (wk)
6. Suresh Raina
7. Kapil Dev (3)
8. Harbhajan Singh (4)
9. Javagal Srinath (1)
10. Manoj Prabhakar (2)
11. Anil Kumble (5)

There are many changes in the batting and bowling order. Kapil is coming as first change to take care of Pietersen and Morgan, for example. There is one main change in the team - Sehwag is in place of Ganguly. I don't need Ganguly's cake at the top any more because Gough and Botham don't sound as menacing as McGrath and Lee.