• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you were AA's batting coach....

Langeveldt

Soutie
Plonk him infront of a really really long video of any of these people...

Rahul Dravid
Marvan Attapattu
Daren Ganga
Neil McKenzie
Michael Vaughan

And tell him to watch, and learn :D

Bouncer

State Regular
I'll make alot of money as there are no chances of him improving even under my coaching and Indians are going to keep on paying me for a log period of time as they have paid dennis Lillee:lol:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Bouncer said:
I'll make alot of money as there are no chances of him improving even under my coaching and Indians are going to keep on paying me for a log period of time as they have paid dennis Lillee:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Bouncer said:
Oh I don't know....I'm sure AA fancies his chances of a 2nd test hundred against Pakistan's attack.
After all Pakistan's bowling can be rather inaccurate at times.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Bouncer said:
I'll make alot of money as there are no chances of him improving even under my coaching and Indians are going to keep on paying me for a log period of time as they have paid dennis Lillee
First of all you will not be hired with that attitude :lol: (remember Greg Chappel whose sole aim was to milk the Indian Board).

As far as Dennis Lillee's Coaching is concerned, I guess you forgot to watch Srinath in last decade. :D

Eclipse

International Debutant
Langeveldt said:
Get yourself a proper backlift, and stop flashing at things outside off stump....
Exactly that backlift is stupid.

There is no way he can make any sort of ajustment to the line of the ball if it moves off the seam when his bat is coming down from so high and so far towards gully.

Even playing a straight ball is a challange early on.

masterblaster

International Captain
Here's a BOLD prediction.

Agarkar to atleast make a half century against this Pakistani Attack. At least a half century, he very well might make a century too.

FRAZ

International Captain
masterblaster said:

Agarkar to atleast make a half century against this Pakistani Attack. At least a half century, he very well might make a century too.
Why is there a prediction , I mean its ilarious if you say atleast a half century . He is regarded as more talented than Imran Khan and a super natural cricketer . I mean why you assume . If he is the most talented cricketer than he should make atleast 2 centuries and 6 fifties in Pakistan .
Now every one is gonna say that I am lieng and being patriotic If I will say that AbdulRazzaq is way more talented than AA . And no doubt about it .

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
masterblaster said:

And if he does, the adulation from the AAAS will reach hysteric levels! :lol:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
FRAZ said:
Now every one is gonna say that I am lieng and being patriotic If I will say that AbdulRazzaq is way more talented than AA .
With the bat yes, with the ball no.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
FRAZ, who on this board said Agarkar is better than Imran Kahn? No one thinks Agit is the best, some people just like him. Why does that bother you so much?

And yes Agarkar is better with the ball than Razzaq, but Razzaq is far superior with the bat, I'd love to have him in my team any day. Always been a big fan of Razzaq.

FRAZ

International Captain
Jono said:
FRAZ, who on this board said Agarkar is better than Imran Kahn? No one thinks Agit is the best, some people just like him. Why does that bother you so much?

And yes Agarkar is better with the ball than Razzaq, but Razzaq is far superior with the bat, I'd love to have him in my team any day. Always been a big fan of Razzaq.
First of all JONO your name is quite like my reall life nick name . Mine is Pono , My boss my stupid cousin made the name tag for my job uniform and that ediot puts "R" in between po and no . Oh yeah i remember Choora said that and 1-2 other guys also said that , I dont remember their names , So many of them , who to remember . ANy ways nothing against you JONO .

twctopcat

International Regular
FRAZ said:
Why is there a prediction , I mean its ilarious if you say atleast a half century . He is regarded as more talented than Imran Khan and a super natural cricketer .
Don't know who said this but never has the term "jumping the gun" ever been more appropriate. If AA ends up being half the player Imran was all the indian and AA fans should count themselves very fortunate.