Cricket Betting Site Betway

View Poll Results: By when do you think India will become number one team in the World?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • One year.

3 8.82%
  • 2-3 years

5 14.71%
  • 5 years

21 61.76%
  • They are already the best ?

5 14.71%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: By when do you think India will become number one team in the World?

International Captain
    Originally posted by age_master
    where is the never option:P :P :P
    There will never be a never option ........ untill unless some one from a world out side Mongolia (They doubt there is) , is gonna make the poll ...... :P :P
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    in 5 years Pathan will be a good test level bowler - but Kumble will be gone, so i dont think Inda will be number 1 for a while yet
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

I do agree with the majority of people replying on this thread that it will indeed take India a long time to get to the #1 spot. While their batting is great, their bowling is something to be worried about ATM. Maybe after a few away test series wins, we can start thinking that India will be one of the best teams in the world....although South Africa is one for mine that will possibly topple Australia from the top.

i dont think india will be number one for a long time they just dont have the bowlers. i checked to see who has the lowest bowling average of all time for india and it was harbhajan with 27, thats pathetic!
    Member of LSU (bowl part time pies)

RIP Fardin

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Originally posted by age_master
    where is the never option:P :P :P
    You can never say never about something that in theory will go on until the end of the Earth.
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

School Boy/Girl Captain
    They still dont have as good and deadly and consistent and experienced of a bowling attack to make them number one as yet but certainly their batting is one of the best in my opinion. So as soon as they have a more reliable bowling attack they will be number one and i have no doubt as yet in India's ability to produce good batsmen.

International Debutant
    January 23 2009 5:45 p.m

(It came to me in a dream )
    Last edited by shankar; 11-02-2004 at 08:34 AM.

Originally posted by shankar
    January 23 2009 5:45 p.m
    Bold prediction......

International Debutant
    Originally posted by SquidAU

Bold prediction......

OR just plain sarcasm

Cricket Web Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    The end of the 2008/09 tour to South Africa, then?

Pointless question, pointless post, freedom of speech, etc.

Best way to "eliminate" "false opinions" is by strength of argument, not banning.
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

Originally posted by FRAZ
    untill unless some one from a world out side Mongolia (They doubt there is) , is gonna make the poll ...... :P :P
    No need for that

Fraz, would you mind mentioning the name of the website which says all those dumb things which you have mentioned? The website that has been mentioned till now is Sportsnetwork India which is maintained by some Indian fans. Check out some articles on Sportsnetwork Pakistan too to find some very NEUTRAL articles . You check out Pakistani websites and compare them with Indian and you will find which one has more Anti-India or Anti-Pakistan.Then you say that Indians always post some words against or taunt Pakistan. You say as if the Pakistanis like Indians but it is the Indians who start the trouble but it is the other way round w.r.t. wars between the countries too. Also chk out some Indians posts in this forum - Masterblaster , Choora , Pratyush , Krkode, warrioryouhannan, Anil Ramavarma , Amits ( as biased-indian as you will ever get but is a big supporter of Pakistan which is evident in his posts of that messageboard) ,etc,. You will find that they defend Pakistan most of the time which can't be said of our neighbours.
    Last edited by V Reddy; 11-02-2004 at 10:30 AM.

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    Originally posted by vishnureddy
    No need for that

Fraz, would you mind mentioning the name of the website which says all those dumb things which you have mentioned? The website that has been mentioned till now is Sportsnetwork India which is maintained by some Indian fans. Check out some articles on Sportsnetwork Pakistan too to find some very NEUTRAL articles . You check out Pakistani websites and compare them with Indian and you will find which one has more Anti-India or Anti-Pakistan.Then you say that Indians always post some words against or taunt Pakistan. You say as if the Pakistanis like Indians but it is the Indians who start the trouble but it is the other way round w.r.t. wars between the countries too. Also chk out some Indians posts in this forum - Masterblaster , Choora , Pratyush , Krkode, warrioryouhannan, Anil Ramavarma , Amits ( as biased-indian as you will ever get but is a big supporter of Pakistan which is evident in his posts of that messageboard) ,etc,. You will find that they defend Pakistan most of the time which can't be said of our neighbours.
    Well Said Vishnu,

FRAZ it is really, really easy to put the blame on somebody else, but as the bible says, "judge yourself before you judge somebody else"

Ill say it again, it is really easy to put the blame on somebody else, but to make things work with the other person and to be in a constructive relationship with your neighbouring country's people is quiet difficult.

It is true that Indian's give Pakistani's more credit than Pakistani's give Indian's. In India we love Wasim Akram and Shoaib Akhtar, in Pakistan there have been numerous cases of people either killing themselves or others in rage when India has beaten Pakistan or when Sachin Tendulkar has made a century.

FRAZ, we're a group of peaceful people who love the game of cricket, and would like nothing more than to be friendly with our neighbours. Too further add to my arguement, you can ask anybody when I say that Wasim Akram is my favourite all time player.

There are no taunts coming from our side FRAZ, only a little 'healthy competition'. Pakistan seems so against anything 'Indian'.

Yet still, Pakistan loves the Indian Film Industry......
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)

"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

Originally posted by masterblaster
    [B]Well Said Vishnu,

in Pakistan there have been numerous cases of people either killing themselves or others in rage when India has beaten Pakistan or when Sachin Tendulkar has made a century.
    Can u give an example! at back ur claim with some example, when ever people trated players badly that was never because Lost to India, all of because those resluts were suspecious for those games.

And also tell me when Savhin scored a hundred and People in Pak started killing others, as u claimed.

Sachin Hundred's against Pak

Singapore 96: Result Pak wON BY i think 6 or seven wickets.

Sharjah a week later: Pakistan Lost.....Nobody got killed for that, not even any suspecious of fixing as Pak went down fighting chasing 300+, Rashid scored a quick fifty while batting as inch hitter.

Chenni 99: Pakistan Won, People in Pakistan Rated Sachin's inning as one ofthe greatest against Pak Attck.

U guys have really starting to annoy me now.....u make a claim and u cant even back it up with any proof or a hint of proof.

And i bet me life that u r not going to reply to this post.

Yet still, Pakistan loves the Indian Film Industry......
    This claims makes sense on a cricket forum, where u mention their love for cricket.

Pinball Champion!
    good post mb....

I think when the aussies finally lose their crown, it will be nip and tuck between SA and India...

It all depends on if SA can find a class spinner who will win them matches overseas, and if India can lose their tag as poor performers overseas...

Makes for interesting cricket...
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Rik
    I think someone forgot that to be a good team, let alone the best in the world, you actually have to have a bowling attack worthy of the name...which I'm afraid I cannot see happening until Sachin, VVS and Dravid are all long gone...
    "Age is just a stupid number"

20...that's a rather big number :(:(:(

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information