• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ish Sodhi is love, Ish Sodhi is life

cnerd123

likes this
What's worse is that you stumbled upon one of the little pun landmines I sometimes leave in a post.

Don Quixote....Don Quick Sodhi.....a tickling little extra for the Kippax decryption experts.
I now want to go through your entire post history to discover all these puns you have left behind

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Get these ND spinners back home and onto that lawn they're playing on at Seddon Park. I hate seeing ND success.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Have seen him just a few times and have always liked him as a bowler. Has a fair height which is so useful for a leg spinner. Also, turns the ball sharply with a bit of bounce at times. If he improves the revs he gives on the ball, he can be a handful in test cricket.