• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Best-Ever Test Championship Rating Draft

watson

Banned
Going to leave the teams up for while before the voting thread just in case anyone spots any mistakes or needs a change in batting order or captain.

The Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards for stretching the budget goes to Chasingthedon (0 unused), Andy (6 unused), and Weldone (9 unused)

Last edited:

chasingthedon

International Regular
Going to leave the teams up for while before the voting thread just in case anyone spots any mistakes or needs a change in batting order or captain.

The Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards for stretching the budget goes to Chasingthedon (0 unused), Andy (6 unused), and Weldone (9 unused)
Cheers watson - It seems I have both Barnes and Botham at first change, should be Botham [4].

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cheers Watson, see my changes.

6. ZZZZ XI
01. Stewie Dempster
02. Jack Hobbs
03. Hashim Amla
04. Martin Crowe *
05. Kennith Weekes
06. Kapil Dev 4
07. Mark Boucher +
08. Ray Illingworth 5
09. Mitchell Starc 3
10. Joel Garner 1
11. Michael Holding 2

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Favourite overall team:

2. Pothas
01.Justin Langer
02.Phil Jaques
03.Dean Jones
04.Javed Miandad
05.Patsy Hendren
06.Tony Greig *
07.Shakib Al-Hasan
08.Jack Russell +
09.Malcolm Marshall
10.Sylvester Clarke
11.Glenn McGrath

Favourite bowling attack:

8. Watson

07. Chris Cairns (3)
08. Richie Benaud * (4)

10. Dennis Lillee (1)
11. Allan Donald (2)

Favourite batting line-up:

12. The OS XI
01. Sir Len Hutton
02. Billy Murdoch
03. Sir Wally Hammond [5]
04. Kumar Sangakkara
05. Allan Border *
06. VVS Laxman
07. BJ Watling +

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
My bowling attack: Larwood (1), Bruce Reid (2), Matt Henry (3), Jim Laker (4), John Reid (5), de Silva (6, part-time)

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Such good teams here. Red Hill's is a class act. Pothas' bowling is amazing of course, and OS and weldone's batting is superior!