• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2015

Niall

International Coach
So gun from Riaz, but I fear for him, he is having to carry the bowling attack in all formats. Someone else needs to step up.

Niall

International Coach
Awesome day for Pakistan, you still think even if rain stays away Sri Lanka bar an absurd collapse in the first session should be fine though.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anybody know what's up with Herath? Saw a few overs today. Looks remarkably nonthreatening. His deliveries have lost some shape and snap off the wicket from what I saw.

smash84

The Tiger King
this match should head for a draw. SL had a very good opportunity when they had pakistan at 118/5. Let the initiative slip pretty bad

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pakistan's batting lineup from 3 to 7 is one of the best in the world.

Shafiq is a batsman that probably needs to start getting a bit more credit for what he has achieved so far in his career, his record is Azhar Ali-like. Smali, I think Pakistan have a decent chance to win this match now, get Angelo Mathews out quickly and I'm backing a Pakistan win.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
I'm rooting for Pakistan here, with Sanga gone don't care much for SL and a result out of this rain ridden test will be quite awesome.

smash84

The Tiger King
Pakistan's batting lineup from 3 to 7 is one of the best in the world.

Shafiq is a batsman that probably needs to start getting a bit more credit for what he has achieved so far in his career, his record is Azhar Ali-like. Smali, I think Pakistan have a decent chance to win this match now, get Angelo Mathews out quickly and I'm backing a Pakistan win.
On docile pitches, possibly.

I am not sure about decent. One decent partnership and it heads to a draw.

But nice to see you here after a bit :)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
On docile pitches, possibly.

I am not sure about decent. One decent partnership and it heads to a draw.

But nice to see you here after a bit :)
Yes, on docile pitches they are good but on good pitches they are docile. Isn't it ironic, don't you think? #alanisism

smash84

The Tiger King
btw now that we can't have hafeez chucking his overs out and getting wickets, why is he still in the team? :huh: