• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2015

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha Babar playing such a gun innings! What a fifty. If Pakistan can get to 450, then can really win this :blink:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
great fightback from Safraz, he is quality and as other have said, if Pakistan get to 450, this will put the pressure back on us to stay in this game..

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Lucky that Rahat is injured and Amir is banned, as once those 2 are back, Junaid goes to back of the line and rightfully so,not good enough for a long time now.
personally i'm frustrated about this because i rated him big. he had the chops

Niall

International Coach
personally i'm frustrated about this because i rated him big. he had the chops
So many injuries over the years has curtailed him sadly. I'd be tempted to bring Imran Khan in next test, obviously not as good as Junaid when in beast mode, but 2015 Junaid? Yeah Imran is a safer option.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah was going to ask what's happened to Junaid? He was such a beast a couple of years ago. Looks horrendous now.

Flem274*

123/5
last time i checked this pakistan were dead and buried. good to see my pick from waayyyyy back asad shafiq delivered on more than a technically pretty 40.