• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2015

smash84

The Tiger King
ok, I should qualify my statement. I didn't check the scorecard, only knew of hafeez's century but had followed that he conceded around 6 rpo or something on a good bowling pitch

Niall

International Coach
Come on. Don't be a Gambhir. Shoaib Malik is a decent ODI all-rounder. He's a better ODI player than some of your players who played in WC and Bangladesh series.
Its a tricky one with Malik, he and his fans will say otherwise, but he has been given so many opportunities over the years and pissed them away. Watch the last t20 cricket world cup, champions trophy in England and he was dreadful. It was a good innings on Saturday and he did well against Zimbabwe, but until he starts doing it on a more regular basis and against less rubbish bowling attacks, its to early to get excited.

However Masood is always injured, Umar is an idiot, Fawad a lost cause in 2015 limited overs cricket, he deserves to be persisted with for now.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Unless Pakistan wins 5-0, it looks to me like the West Indies will still be alive heading into their games against Pakistan in Zimbabwe's tri-series next month.

smash84

The Tiger King
Unless Pakistan wins 5-0, it looks to me like the West Indies will still be alive heading into their games against Pakistan in Zimbabwe's tri-series next month.
There's no way in hell Pakistan are winning this 5-0.

And even then I think WI would be in with a chance.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting test of Anwar Ali's batting here. I've been eyeing him up as potentially a new Jason Holder (for long shot betting purposes) for about two years -