• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2015

viriya

International Captain
Yea he deserved this selection.. not so much his first selection when he hadn't even scored a FC ton as I recall (I put it down to daddy's influence)..

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
One would assume SL have more than enough already. Push up the lead to 350 and the series is theirs.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Well I remember Gillespie, Bracewell, Sodhi and co. conceded 500 in 89 overs in the 2nd innings at Pallekele a couple of years ago. :ph34r:

If Pakistan are lucky the rain may've just kept the moisture in this pitch and meant it's about a day behind, with the day 4 pitch playing more like a day 3 surface.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
He has only played in the UAE, Lanka and Pakistan (against Zimmers) so I think we need to see what he is made of outside Asia before we call him that. although yeah he has looked very good so far.

Riaz out for the test series, the trundler Junaid is Pakistan's leader of the attack. These are very dark times for Pakistan.

The countdown to Amir returning intensifies.
Too many Pakistani pacers being injured off late. It's been a pain to watch some of these trundlers in this test.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Arafat was turning the ball square a far more before the ball change. I like the look of Imran Khan. Can develop.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is heading towards a draw which isn't nice.
??? They've only played a little over 3 days and Sl lead by 300.

Pakistan are going to need a miracle to draw this. A Pak win is actually more likely(though that'd still require a miracle) given how much time they have left.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Thought this was the 5th day as I always think tests start on Thursdays some how. Never mind.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If Imran Khan can get his speed to early 140s, he will be tremendous. Right now, he can't cause much problems to the top order batsmen but his line and length are really good. Can get fair bounce too. I guess some variations are bound to come to the armoury. It's nice to see a bowler who has clearly put in the work.