• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Bangladesh 2015

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
HB, Aakash Chopra made the point that being a part of the test team and not playing can be really bad for a young player, and I agree. I would rather have him play A games than be a reserve all the time for the test team. Have always been a fan of the Australian culture here - then announce 12 for a game and the others go and play FC cricket. No use warming the benches.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
didn't happen for Rahane
What didn't happen? The argument is that playing a FC game/any game is better than sitting in the reserve. Doesn't mean you lose your batting powers. It's just bad compared to playing instead. FFS.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
7 crores($1.1 million) an year to shastri as indian coach- BCCI sources .....Some one is strongly convinced that shastri is sole reason for turnaround in WC.
He's either an extremely shrewd salesman or has his lips attached to the right quarters. He's managed to avoid the tag of coach, managing instead to swing himself the nebulous concept of Team Director that makes it difficult to pin down his actual responsibilities. Can't blame him for stuff that goes wrong if one doesn't know what it is he actually does. He's also made it clear that he does not report to the newly instituted cricket advisory committee at all.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Get into middle overs ODI mode here imo. Vijay to score quickly soon or **** off.