• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Andrew Caddick

Langeveldt

Soutie
Where now for the great Somerset bowler???

I fear he is past it, saw him bowling today and he looks very tentative (admittedly after a bad injury).. its worrying though...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Neil Pickup said:
He's just signed a new 4 year deal hasn't he?

4 years??? Thats insanely long... I cant see him doing it to be honest....

Although Devon Malcolm and Phil DeFreitas did...

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Caddick

I think the four year deal is sensible because it was clauses relating to injury according to Peter Anderson and it will suit both parties well. Caddick gets stability and a desire to give back to Somerset to try and get into the international selectors minds and Somerset get a proven wicket-taker that they crave badly.

PS: my new site will be at the same URL of www.somersettalk.co.uk but hosted elsewhere and so this meassageboard might be made redundant as a result by Cricket Web.

The site is live by end of March and will concentrate on offering something different to grockles.com and the official site. There will be interviews from Division 2 captains on how they see Somerset and their own counties in 2004, BBC cricket news feed and league news from the whole of the South West starting with this titbit: Bulbeck will play for Torquay in 2004 following his retirement from county cricket.

Hope everyone at Cricket Web check in when my new site gets going :D

cheers, John, Site Editor