• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Allan Border Medal

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Allan Border Medal: Ricky Ponting
Test Cricketer of the Year: Ricky Ponting
One Day International Cricketer of the Year: Lee/Gilchrist/Symonds
Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year: Shaun Tait
State Player of the Year: Katich/D.Hussey
Womens Cricketer of the Year: C.Fitzpatrick

Craig

World Traveller
Hugh Tremble and Alan Davidson are getting put into the hall of fame.

I would imagine Warwick Armstrong will one day get put in there, he is after all the only Australian Test captain to win the Ashes 5-0 (5 Test series).

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Blewy said:
Allan Border Medal: Ricky Ponting
Test Cricketer of the Year: Ricky Ponting
One Day International Cricketer of the Year: Lee/Gilchrist/Symonds
Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year: Shaun Tait
State Player of the Year: Katich/D.Hussey
Womens Cricketer of the Year: C.Fitzpatrick
Wow, great guesswork there:) :cool2: :wow:

Blewy said:
Was pretty good work wasn't it...
Few too many guesses though! :P :P

One thing that surprised me a bit was Clarke the number 5 ODI player of the year despite not playing in the WC or the Bangladesh series. He could have given that medal a real run for it's money if he had (and/or if he played a little better in the VB Series).

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
furious_ged said:
Few too many guesses though! :P :P

One thing that surprised me a bit was Clarke the number 5 ODI player of the year despite not playing in the WC or the Bangladesh series. He could have given that medal a real run for it's money if he had (and/or if he played a little better in the VB Series).

No guessing in it..

Clarke's problem is he is always playing second fiddle to someone due to his position in the batting order.....