• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All I will say is that if Chanderpaul was a 100% team player, he'd still be in the side.
Yeah, the team, which was a joke in the middle, propped up only by the man himself. Now they are slightly half decent again, and dump him. Loyalty is a two-way street.

El Nino

School Boy/Girl Captain
Cummins just bowled a very good over, dismissed Rogers with the first ball, pretty lazy shot though to be fair, then peppered Clarke and beat him twice.

Bit of carry with the new ball here.

adub

International Captain
Never been a Marsh fan </understatement> but tbf he has been tonning up regularly since the 13/14 Shield Season. 6 tons (and a test 99) @ 49.4 from 24 fc matches before this game is much more like the form he should have been showing before he got a test cap. This ton pushes that record to 7 tons and over 50 average in that time so you can't really complain about him retaining his place.

Still leaves some interesting questions on the batting line up though. Openers are settled, but do they play Watson, Smith or even Marsh at 3? Does Clarke go back to 5? Personally I'd probably go Smith, Marsh, Clarke, Watson, but could be almost any combination.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I would not disturb The People's Chump and Clarke being 3 and 4 for Australia... I guess Shaun Marsh can bat 5 and Twatto at 6.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
If S.Marsh comes into the team Smith should bat 4.

If Voges does Smith should bat 3.

Rogers
Warner
Smith
Voges
Clarke
All rounder

Or

Rogers
Warner
S.Marsh
Smith