• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Members of Sri Lankan women cricket team forced into ***ual favours

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sri Lankan women cricketers forced into ***ual favours

Members of Sri Lanka's women's cricket team were forced to perform ***ual favours to keep their places in the team, the sports ministry has said.
The ministry said evidence of ***ual harassment was uncovered in an investigation begun last year.
It was launched following reports a player had been dropped for refusing to have *** with cricketing officials.
Ok wtf Sri Lanka?!

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I am without words. This is disgusting and inexcusable.

Heads should roll in SLC.

midge

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I thought match fixing was the worst thing that could happen to cricket, but this is one step further. Disgraceful!

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not much detail anywhere as far as I can see - worrying story but we shouldn't be in a hurry to pass judgment

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
As usual cronies in SLC will brush it under the carpet with the help of immensely powerful politicians. It's called Deja Moo, where you have experienced same bull **** before.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Horrible if true. However Could be complete rubbish invented by a scorned player. It happens quite often in all walks of life.

Probably true though imo

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why do we always have to jump to this line of thinking? FFS.
Distasteful as it is to suggest that anyone could make a malicious allegation of this sort you can't get away from the fact that these sort of accusations are very easy to throw out and very difficult to disprove

YorksLanka

International Debutant
thoroughly terrible if true( and the reason I say this is that there is a bit of scaremongering and mudslinging going on at the moment at the new government- I don't want to get political so will leave it at that)..these guys need whipping in public though if it is proved to be true...