• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vindication

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
How is this not simply something to be part of the tour thread or the general Blackcaps thread that floats around?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
This really is tempting fate though. Could be levels of taste to eclipse Spikey-Hilf-2011-gate.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Always liked Henry. I'm glad he's in the team. Hopefully we don't ever see the 150kph Gavin Larsen play for the Black Caps again. If he can re-invent himself as a 150kph Shane Bond then I'll welcome him back but until then go Henry!

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Let's win the test, let alone series before starting this thread. Hopefully Henry can get a few more wickets today and Guppers some red ink in a 10 wicket win (although I would take a 1 wicket win tbh)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, because the world is full of Matt Henry haterz.
Blocky would've been anti-Henry on the basis that he was competing with Wagner.

I've positioned myself as being a Henry denier but I probably wouldn't have if we still had Blocky here talking about how much better Wagner is than him.